On YormeHut, you can create your own offers that suit your requirements and define your own set of terms and conditions for these offers. The offer terms are a short description of your requirements related to the offer shown to your trade partner before the trade starts. Offer terms are added in the third step of the offer creation flow. The key to creating good offer terms is being short and concise about what you expect from your trade partner.
Here are some tips for writing good offer terms:
You can choose offer tags while creating an offer. These tags are keywords that appear on the public listing and can help draw attention to your offer initially. Use these offer tags wisely to quickly give more details to your potential trade partner and to nudge them towards starting a trade with you.
Here are some examples of tags that might help the trade partner understand what you need: “ID required,” “Cash only,” and “Receipt required.”
Short and concise descriptions
The offer terms aim to ensure that the trade partner understands how they need to pay you before the trade begins. If the offer terms are unclear and easy to understand, users will likely cancel the trade because they may not know the process.
If the offer terms are too long, the user may cancel or start the trade without reading them. If your offer terms are short, clear, and easy to understand, you will make it very easy for your trade partners. Try to be specific and to the point without overwhelming the trade partner.
What not to do:
- Don’t suggest trading off-escrow. Any suggestions to trade outside the platform are strictly forbidden and will get you banned from YormeHut.
- Don’t mention personal contact information in your offer terms.
- Don’t give links to external sites or share URLs.
Examples of good offer terms:
- Your PayPal account must be verified.
- I don’t accept payment via credit cards, debit cards, and checks through PayPal.
- You must prove that the funds are already available in your PayPal balance.
- Log in to your PayPal account and take a screenshot of the email.
- You must provide a link to your Facebook Profile.
- I will need you to send me a screenshot of proof that the funds came from your PayPal balance.
- Funds must be sent in the form of Goods and Services.
- I have the right to stop trading with anyone if I suspect fraud. I will report you and do my best to have you removed from YormeHut.
- Cash payments only.
- The details for Western Union payment will be provided when you start the trade.
- Send a clear picture of the receipt.
- No third-party deals.
- This is a trade for an EU SEPA bank transfer. This trade is not for you if you don’t have an EU bank account.
- I want first-time traders to upload their IDs.
- The name on the identification should match the name on the bank account used to send the money.
- The BTC will be released once payment is received. If you want to buy more BTC than I have already available, take into account, it takes about half an hour for me to add more BTC to my wallet.
- I reserve the right to ask for additional verification if I suspect you are not the person on the ID presented. However, you can refuse further verification, in which case the trade will be canceled, and I will send the funds back to the bank account it came from.
- Users with brand new accounts must provide a selfie holding their ID next to their faces.
iTunes gift cards
- This offer is for iTunes gift cards only and not Apple Music cards.
- Physical cards only, e-code pictures or codes will not be allowed.
- Cards worth 100 USD or less only!
- You must upload a picture of the card. Photoshopped or edited images will get you reported.
Amazon gift cards
- I accept only physical Amazon Gift cards that were purchased with cash.
- Have a photo of the physical Amazon Gift card (backside with the codes clearly visible).
- Have a photo of the receipt confirming the card was purchased with cash. Cards bought with debit will not be accepted!
- The cards must be traded for their full value. For example, if you have a card worth 100 USD, you cannot ask me to use only 50 USD.