Sometimes, an offer will be removed from the marketplace because it may harm the YormeHut community that buys and sells.
Here’s a short list explaining why offers are removed from the YormeHut marketplace:
- Changing the terms and instructions – Do not change the terms and instructions you agreed to with your trade partner after starting the trade.
- Sharing contact information – Do not attempt to communicate outside of YormeHut’s trade chat with your trade partner. Giving out personal information is how fraud and identity theft start. This includes WhatsApp, Telegram, phone numbers, email, etc.
- Being unresponsive with your trade partners – Do not create an offer; become unresponsive with your trade partner once the trade is initiated.
- Being disrespectful – Do not use profanity, hate speech, or other offensive or vulgar messaging in your offer. YormeHut has a zero-tolerance policy for this type of behavior.
- The payment method was restricted – Offers can be removed from the marketplace because the payment method selected has been restricted in your location. If you want more information, please look at this article.
- Violation of YormeHut’s Terms of Service – If there’s a violation of YormeHut’s Terms of Service, your offer may be removed.
If our system detects that your offer has a very low chance of success (e.g., extremely high margins), your offer may not be visible to other users. We recommend looking at the best offers and model your offers after them. Because the algorithm considers current market conditions, you may need to calibrate regularly to increase or maintain the visibility of your offer.
I understand why my offer was removed. What are my next steps?
You’ll most likely receive a gentle warning about your offer and why it was removed. You’ll be expected to revert your offer and update the terms and instructions so it doesn’t fit the abovementioned criteria. Additional actions for severe or repeat offenses may be taken, such as being banned from YormeHut or restricting the payment method.
I understand why my offer was removed, and now I can’t create a new offer using the same payment method. What are my next steps now?
Please contact our support team so we can help get this payment method reinstated for you. Our Marketplace investigations team will verify the request and ensure your account is in good standing before granting access.