On YormeHut, we have our dispute system, through which conflicts between our users are settled in the fairest way possible.
Our marketplace offers an opportunity for our customers to freely trade with each other, and the vast majority of the trades go smoothly and successfully. But some cases require the intervention of a third party—our moderators. This article will give you an overview of the dispute resolution process.
Steps to start a dispute
Provide as much evidence as you can In Chat Box, such as:
- Proof of payment (transaction receipt, screenshot of payment, video proof)
- Proof of ownership (transaction receipt, receipt from the store of the gift cards, online receipt,
- Operation screenshots or video recording
- Phone call recording of a conversation with the third party’s customer support
- Any additional proof as requested by our moderators.
- Once you have submitted a dispute request, you do not have to contact our Support. Our moderators will definitely look into your case as soon as possible and reach out to you.
- Dispute investigation is a complicated process and may take time (up to three weeks). We are grateful for your patience and understanding.
- Wait for the moderator to join the dispute for investigation.
How do I cancel my dispute?
If you have started a dispute but changed your mind and want to cancel it, do one of the following:
- If you started a dispute as a seller and you see that the buyer has resolved the issue from their side, click Cancel Dispute.
- If you started a dispute as a buyer and you see that the issue has been resolved, click Cancel Dispute.
- Both Parties Only Once to Cancel Reporting
Tip: To ensure the best solution possible, wait for a moderator and let them decide how to solve the dispute.
Reasons for losing a dispute
If you lose a dispute, it could be for several reasons. The most common reasons are:
- You were not able to provide clear reasons and evidence as requested by the moderator
- The evidence you provided was not enough
We also check the trading histories of both parties to see if you were able to follow the trade instructions or offer terms of previous trades. A decision is made only when the investigation is finalized to the moderator’s satisfaction. Read more here: Why did I lose a gift card dispute?
Read more on how to protect your funds from scammers in our security guide.